Purchase Black Velvet by the box as 5kg or 10kg
At the 2022 Australian International Coffee Awards (AICA) Black Velvet won two silver medals for Cappuccino Alternative Milk and Cappuccino Dairy Milk!
Silky as velvet with a fanfare of flavours, Black Velvet is a medal winner for black, milk and dairy milk alternatives year after year. A reliable all-rounder for all brew methods, it has a mystique befitting its royal name. Summer berries create a distinctive flavour that will have you coming back for more of this majestic seasonal High Specialty blend.
"Great coffee with a great taste! Is one of the best coffee beans that I have bought ! Will buy again!!" Cherylle M.
Black - Lemon and orange glide into a parade of blackberry, mulberry and plum notes. Lingering raspberry finish.
Milk - Buttery body with a sweet candy flavour wrapped up in a mild cocoa finish.
Process - Washed/Natural
- 2022 AICA Silver Medal Cappuccino Alternative Milk
- 2022 AICA Silver Medal Cappuccino Dairy Milk
- 2020 AICA Silver Medal Cappuccino Soy Milk
- 2020 AICA Bronze Medal Immersion Blend
- 2019 AICA Bronze Medal Immersion Filter
- 2018 AICA Silver Medal Winner Espresso
- 2018 AICA Silver Medal Milk Coffee Blend
- 2018 AICA Bronze Medal Soy Milk Coffee Blend
- 2017 AICA Silver Medal Winner Milk Coffee Blend
- 2016 AICA Silver Medal Winner Espresso & Milk.
|Time||32 - 34 sec|
All recipes are designed on commercial equipment. You might find that the recipes can differ on home equipment as it may be designed slightly differently but your brew can still be just as tasty! Have a play with doses and extraction times and yields to find a profile that “Defines your Flavour”.