Mocha Gold Choc Chip Cookies
Feeling like an isolation treat which combines your 3PM caffiene hit and sweet pick-me up in one? Look no further than our #MochaGold Choc Chip Cookies.
Danes Mocha Gold Choc Chip Cookies (Makes 15)
- 1 Espresso Shot of Danes Mocha Gold
- 80g Unsalted Butter
- 80g Caster Sugar
- 80g Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 200g Plain Flour
- 15g Baking Powder
- 150g of Milk / Dark Chocolate (or mix it up)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Seasalt
- Pre-Heat oven to 165 degrees.
- Beat together the butter, sugar, vanilla essence and espresso shot.
- Once all combined, add in egg and combine again.
- Add in sifted flour, baking powder, salt and combine.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips
- Once combined, weigh to 40g cookies and place onto 2 lined trays.
- Cook for 10 Minutes!