This fruit bomb single origin will grab your attention for all the right reasons. Grown in Panama, its wine-like flavour comes from the way the beans are dried on raised beds with their fruity pulp left on. Extra airflow in the drying process gives a sweet profile with a full body and jammy sensation. It’s one of our favourite origins for its exceptional character its beautiful extraction in espresso and filter.
Black - Juicy plum, blackberry and mulberry mingle with a dense, winey mouthfeel. Apple-like acidity and touches of pineapple finish.
White - Bright juicy body plum, blackberry and mulberry notes creating a surprising milk cut-through.
- 2020 - Winner of AICA Silver Medal - Espresso Single Origin
- 2018 - Winner of AICA Bronze Medal - Immersion, Single Origin
- 2017 - Winner of AICA Silver Medal - Filter Coffee, Pour Over, Single Origin
- 2017 - Winner of AICA Bronze Medal - Immersion, Single Origin
- 2017 - Winner of AICA Bronze Medal - Espresso, Single Origin